Experienced Contest...

Notifications
Clear all

Experienced Contester shares his tipz - Canada USA Work from home !!!

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 z3n8
(@z3n8)
Topic starter

Hey Hey

Wanted to share my methodology behind contesting and help potentially gain some THC'ers some winz 🙂
Well, I have been contesting for about 12 years now and I have won QUITE a bit actually QUITE a bit haha
to a newb it would be daunting to figure out where to start so let me give you some tips and tell you what
I have won and give you a list of what I am in the running for currently !!

First things first
check out CONTEST GIRL

Now this is a free site so awesome and Linda (the girl that runs it) does a heck of a job at making sure we stay addicted !!
insane dailies, weeklies, monthlies, newbies and other things like smaller run blog contests and freebies

Best of all you can chill and listen to drum and bass while you are working hahaha a total bonus
now time wise, what does it take to enter these things? well you will need about 3 hours initially and about 1/2 an hour a day to keep up with the dailies
the enter once contests are lower odds but the dailies give you a better chance at winning cause you enter every day-silly !!

YOU NEED: Extreme patience, not to go totally bazerk entering endless captcha codes, trivia questions, skill questions, you need to not break a sweat when the page doesn't load, the contest doesn't work properly, or after trying 4 times to enter an extremely vague looking captcha code...once you get your first few wins you will get more motivated - and some years will be better than others some months bonus, like wooooo
anyways back to the method

ok so you have visited the contest site and there are a few (canada has some paid ones-but this one is good for canada and USA and best of all its FREE)
you create an account so you can save your dailies and weeklies and they even have a nifty comment section on each contest/post that gives you the answers to trivia questions, daily TV codes, and allows you to vent if the contest is really ruining your day hehe
next use an email that you will just devote to contesting (endless spam, I am up to 200 emails a day now, but you can't miss the one that will change your life forever) I know, no pressure lol
next you need to fetch yourself roboform it is a form filler tool for your browser - it is nifty and worth the $20 a year -I think you can get 1/2 off your first year if you look around and anyways totally worth it for contesting with this tool takes about 1/2 an hour for 50 contests and without I dunno would take like 7 hours lol

next fill in your form filling info and get used to how you can use roboform on the contest sites to enter endless forms of data EVERY day over and over day in day out

there are other handy chrome extensions that you can get that will make your contesting much easier like: Scroll Memory, note anywhere, 1-click timer,etc

now why I am I so passionate about something that seems so painful?
well.....here is what I have won in my decade of contesting
(it may not seem like much to somebody that works for a living but I use contesting to supplement my income because I am on permanent disability so for a 1/2 an hour a day I have achieved pretty great things and you can too-keep in mind I am from canada and I use the Canadian aspect which has a much more stress inducing skill testing question aspect that the USA contesters don't have)

$3000 trip across Canada, to Montreal –flights, spending money, shopping spree, and hotel (my first win, got me hooked for life)
$1200 at sport check
$1200 Presidents Choice Grocery giftcards
Ipad
Ipad
Ipad Mini
Pedometer
$300 kinetic watch
Two skipasses for whistler
$500 Visa giftcards and $500 in lego toys
A Beauty and the Beast theatre trip to the interior including hotel, dinner, and theatre
xbox 1st generation
xbox 2nd generation
Stuffed panda
Infant breastmilk
Korean fan
$550 diamond watch
Mens shave kit and sport bag
Skull Candy $300 headphones
Spice mill
A Year of phone service and new cordless phones and plane travel across Canada
Kobo Ebook reader and $300 in Chapters bookstore giftcards
Kobo Ebook reader
Wallpaper worth $600
2 boxes of steaks !!
$30 coupon for 1/2 off toilet paper
4 lindt chocolate bars
Jar of nutella
2 movie tickets for cineplex odeon worth $25
2 movie tickets for cineplex odeon worth $25
$14,000 Cash Listerine contest (totally frieking awesome)
$10 gas savings card
one year subscription to womans health
kids prize pack w/ back pack, DVD, vitamin coupons, easy read books
movie prize pack with chocolate bars, candy and movie tix and hunger games movie stuff worth $150
Baseball cap
movie prize pack with chocolate bars, candy and movie tix and hunger games movie stuff worth $150
38,000 shoppers drug mart optimum points ($60)
1 tall handcrafted drink Starbucks
1 tall handcrafted drink Starbucks
1 tall brewed coffee starbucks
1 snowman cookie starbucks
5lb bag of whiskas cat chow
$25 cineplex movie giftcard
$100 Visa/Mastercard
Box of breast milk for baby
Free movie rental from ciniplex odeon
$25 Pre paid sobey's card
lindt chocolate bar
$1370 mothers day prize pack incl, coffee machine, diamond clean toothbrush, smartphone
coupon for dog treats
Stuffed animal from the Brick which they never delivered
$5 staples giftcard
music downloads from cadbury
two movie passes
kinex educational toy set worth $34
4- 6 packs spritzer Health drinks in cans
A magnet
cashew milk
$1 off a $25 box of steaks lol

now lately it hasn't been great but just last year we won 14k so you never know when your win will come !!

I also wanted to provide a snapshot of my contest life now -what I am in the running to win currently, this changes every day but it is epic normally 😉

$10,000 Visa Card
$5000 wal mart card
motorcycle worth 25k
$500
$500 visa
$10,000 travel voucher
trip to Barbuda
shortbread for a year
$300 AirBNB gift card, a $200 Simon Premium Outlet gift card, a $100 Massage Envy gift certificate, a $50 Shell gift card, a $25 Starbucks card and a $25 Shutterfly gift certificate
trip for four to Kissimmee, Florida
$1000
trip for four to St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida
$500 Shoppers Drug Mart gift card
248 prizes worth between $700 and $33,800 each including things like Disney trips and park tickets
Gold Tone banjo with a hard case
Vegas to see Elton John (no spending money-suckz ballz)
$175 collection of Hot Wheels toys
trip for two to Toronto with tickets to either a hockey game or a basketball game, $500
$500 USD
KitchenAid stand mixer and Driscoll's Berries for a year - valued at $689
Trip to Toronto (sausage contest)
$15,000 USD
trip for two to Calgary with tickets to the Calgary Stampede on July 15-17. The prize includes airfare and a two night hotel stay, worth $4,000.
trip for two to Los Angeles, to attend the 2016 MTV Movie Awards, worth $7,000. The prize includes airfare, four nights accommodation and $500
A watch
$1,000 artemano.ca shopping spree for furniture and decor
Trip to Florida
your choice of one of six vacations, worth up to $25,000
$100 Hyatt gift card
yet another trip to Toronto
$13,598 Re/max Home Improvement of $10,000, an iRobot Roomba 980, a $1,000 gift card to The Brick, a $500 in store credit at any Sherwin-Williams, a 2015 Team WHL Canada Russia Series autographed jersey, a Black & Decker 40V cordless mower
2016 Chevy Volt valued at $45,000
iPad Mini 4
trip for two to Amsterdam. The prize includes airfare from Flights from Vancouver, two nights accommodation and a private tour of the Van Gough Museum
Paderno cookware set worth $430
trip for four from Disney Cruise Line (Caribbean cruise), Adventures by Disney (New York City) or Aulani Vacations (Honolulu). The prize includes airfare and more and is valued at up to $12,000
Blendtec blender and a selection of berries and dates
$1,200 La-Z-Boy upholstered chair
trip for four to Los Angeles with passes for a Warner Bros. studio tour, worth $4,400
SkyBound 8 ft. Atmos trampoline
four night trip for up to four people to Orlando, worth $5,000. The prize includes airfare, accommodations and eight one-day tickets to your choice of Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando (save the whales I know lolz) set blackfish free !!!
trip for two to New York City that includes airfare, a three night hotel stay, $1,000 spending money and a collection of Schwarzkopf hair care products
Apple TV and a gift basket of Sunkist Vitamins
trip for two to Whistler with tickets to the Ski and Snowboard Festival. The prize includes airfare, a four night hotel stay, ski or snowboard equipment and more
one of three $5,000 Brick Card Platinum shopping sprees, a trip for two to Mexico, LG home theatre packages, LG dream appliance packages, an LG Twin Wash Steam Laundry package
one of six prizes of at least $150
Apple Watch worth $500
trip for four to Beekman Farms in Sharon Springs, New York on May 27-29. The prize includes airfare, a two night stay in a 'glamping' tent and a $400 Beekman gift card
$500 BedandBreakfast.com gift card
Nintendo 3DS XL
$100 Rexall gift card.
$200 gift card to Posterjack
$7522
& 16GB iPad

whew and those are just my 'dailies' enter every day usually for a month sorta deal !!
anyways if you have 45 min to spare, a computer, internet and a brain you have yourself a nifty little hobby that can potentially pay a pretty tasty side income !!
Happy contesting 🙂

Posted : March 27, 2016 7:44 AM
 z3n8
(@z3n8)
Topic starter

You can also use sites like flexjobs and upwork to freelance ur skillz 🙂

Posted : March 27, 2016 8:46 AM
Share: