Plague Rats

22 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

smaddy wrote:
My mum works in a hospital and we don't know the numbers but the more she quietly speaks about it with certain colleagues the more she realises how many are refusing. Her immediate team have all given in except her and she was feeling the pressure but i gave her a little peptalk and then after that, that's when she came back and told me theres more people hesitant than she first realised.

I still don't believe the official vaxed numbers. Last I heard it was 87% in the UK with first dose

Glad your mom resisted the pressure, Smaddy! I honestly/naively hadn't considered that the "official" vax numbers could be way different than what we're being told, but that seems to be the case. (Surprise, surprise.) I found out over the weekend that a friend who is a surgery tech is refusing the V because he said he's "seen too much" at his job over the past year. Yesterday I saw a friend post on FB about how her child's father is refusing the vax and tons of people chimed in telling her she needs to revoke his parental rights! 😳 So so sad

Posted : July 27, 2021 2:12 PM
(@davenjilli)

AlienneSlam wrote:
Dang it feels like we're getting deep into the ten steps of genocide, yikes! Thanks for sharing that!

Last year, when this began, I was extremely vocal about how I feel and where I stand as far as medical sovereignty is concerned. Personally, I've had an immune disorder for most of my life and I've managed it homeopathically for the past 9 years so being forced into pharmaceuticals is something I'm passionately against. Funny thing though, once the George Floyd stuff happened I took a break from social media and when I came back the goldfish brains completely forgot I'm not in favor of restrictions and vaccinations. lol ahh it makes me laugh, even though it shouldn't. But anyways, once I realized the goofs didn't remember where I stand politically I decided to reposition myself and try to blend in as much as possible. I live near Denton, TX which sits directly on the 33rd degree latitude line... if you're getting my drift... so the indoctrination around here has been STRONG. If these people (my colleagues, unfortunately) were to find out I'm unvaccinated and have zero plans on ever taking one they will try and ruin my career. My boyfriend and I have been honest with our families and certain friends, but other than that we're just trying to stay low key - because these low key days are numbered!

almost everyone can truthfully say they have been vaccinated. It has been common practice to administer the hep shot to infants as soon as they are born. I only know a few (very few) who have NEVER been vaxxed. You can truthfully say you've been vaccinated. You don't have to expand on how or what you've been injected for, and you're not lying.

Posted : July 28, 2021 1:33 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

davenjilli wrote:
almost everyone can truthfully say they have been vaccinated. It has been common practice to administer the hep shot to infants as soon as they are born. I only know a few (very few) who have NEVER been vaxxed. You can truthfully say you've been vaccinated. You don't have to expand on how or what you've been injected for, and you're not lying.

Haha yes!
I love wordplay

Posted : July 28, 2021 2:00 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

davenjilli wrote:

When the social situation calls for it, this is one of my go-tos -- I got a polio shot when I went to grad school!

Posted : July 28, 2021 6:03 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

I'm not so sure I would feel so good about half-lying, but then again I haven't been in any situations where I've had to yet. When/if the time comes where true injection apartheid is pushed en masse here (Portland, OR) like it is now in Europe, I may take a page from CJ Hopkins:

https://consentfactory.org/2021/07/19/the-propaganda-war-and-how-to-fight-it/

Posted : July 28, 2021 8:01 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

orchid20 wrote:
I'm not so sure I would feel so good about half-lying, but then again I haven't been in any situations where I've had to yet. When/if the time comes where true injection apartheid is pushed en masse here (Portland, OR) like it is now in Europe, I may take a page from CJ Hopkins:

https://consentfactory.org/2021/07/19/the-propaganda-war-and-how-to-fight-it/

Awww you are so honorable, Orchid!!

I, however, have no trouble half-truthing to some nosy, judgemental kookoo who may or may not try to ruin me in some way or another if I full-truth them.
I didn’t look at your link yet though. I like the title and will def give it a read.

Posted : July 29, 2021 1:04 AM
(@1heirophant)
Eminent Member

AlienneSlam wrote:
This past week, someone called me/us, the unvaccinated, "plague rats." A day later, someone posted that (after going to raves for several weekends in a row) they tested positive for covid even though they're vaccinated - and it's the unvaccinated's fault, of course. Other people I know have spent their time over the past week "calling out" artists who are anti vaxx. Soo I guess my question is... did I miss something in the mainstream media recently that caused an uptick in hatred towards those of us who wish to remain medically sovereign? Is all of this coming JUST from drummed up covid numbers and propaganda about unvaccinated dying covid patients begging for a vaccine? Is this happening where you live? How are you dealing with it? Do you lie about being vaccinated? (I have been!)

I lie about being vaccinated to just about everyone. You pretty much have to just to keep the peace.

Posted : August 10, 2021 4:30 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: