Clear all

semi-retired part-time hyphenater

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 nad
(@nad)
Topic starter

Hi. I’m a child of the 60s. I tried that Marreljullana stuff one time back in 66, but I swear I never exhaled. I started to learn what was going on in the world back then. Somehow the right material always seemed to fall into my hands… a small sampling: Narnia – Chariots of the Gods – Graham Hancock (picked up the Sign and The Seal when it came out, on a whim), found a beautiful original print of Manly Palmer Hall’s Encyclopedic title 🙂 in 1974 at a yard sale, followed the bullshit of NAFTA, once saw a weird craft in the sky. I was alive when Kennedy was murdered – that began my distrust of the “system”. well… nuff said about that.

There’s a lot of talk about predictive programming. All of it deals with the dark side. But there are excellent counter programs C.S. Lewis’ Space Trilogy: the 3rd book (which can be read alone) That Hideous Strength, written in the 40s, describes what we call the Illuminati, who they report to, what they are up to, their philosophy, the methods used to persuade and sieze control, AND what is to become, more completely and concisely than any of the hundreds of books I’ve read obout this stuff! From beginning to end. Clear and straightforward. Yet – trying to get anyone to read it is… well, ya know. A lof of people say yeah yeah I haven’t read that one but I read something else he wrote. Some just view books from back then the way they view black & white TV – they don’t. They’ll struggle with various books, mantras, complex machinations – and pass over a not very long book that would save them a lot of time and focus their research.

But for those who like pictures 🙂 I strongy urge you to watch Yellow Submarine. If you haven’t seen it in 10 years – 5 years – watch it again. It’s become more than what it was. Prophetic. Obviously about today. Now.

Clear cases of predictive programming from the other side that shouldn't br overlooked, particularly if you are seeking answers.

Ok, enough about me. *hair toss*

I’ve listened to all the hosts. Most I turn off because of the host. I’ve seen hosts that talk more than 60% of the time. Inebriated hosts. Hosts that are firmly convinced the audience is way more into them then the guests (and perhaps they are – I dunno cause I leave). I’ve heard the norryish ones that seem to be reading emails and not listening to the answers to questions they asked, only to turn right around and ask them the same thing the guest said multiple times. Some focus too narrowly on topics so every show is about ghosts or every show is about channeling some dude on the planet Numnutzonia. And many of them are simply lightweight; suggesting they are exposing this or that, when that or this has been pretty well known since like forever ago. It’s a field with absurdity on one end and… and.. well – you on the other – and everything inbetween. But I preach to the choir.

Greg, you are quality. You get great guests and topics. You don’t enderupt (sic). You ask great questions. You respond to the guests information with the same wonder and eagerness as myself, and I suppose others. Aside from your interviewing skills, the variety of supporting work and the amount of effort you put into your show is michelangeloic.

I’m glad I ran across you on youtube, Thank you.

p.s. It’s a pleasure to come among yous. Yer missing valuable insight if you have not read That Hideous Strengh and watched (recently) Yellow Submarine.

p.s.s. I can't find where to put in my tag line so I'll have to type it in, cause it's my chance to make a statement.

----------------------------------------
This text appears at the end of my posts.

Posted : March 8, 2016 9:23 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

haha Nice man, I had a buddy just say the same about Yellow Sub. I'll have to check it out. I'm not even sure I've seen it once all the way through.

I appreciate all the kid words and share most of the same feelings about other shows. When I started, I made a checklist of host related problems I didn't like and have always aimed to avoid them. Maybe I should be more confrontational sometimes, that's probably the best crisism of how I host, but nobody's perfect.

PS. I think you click your profile/icon in the top right corner and click "edit profile" to add a sig. I really need to get better at knowing what you guys see, because me as an admin, I see a lot of different stuff. Like having the teacher's edition for a schoolbook.

Posted : March 13, 2016 2:59 AM
cooniebee
(@cooniebee)

I like that you're not confrontational; open humble minds don't debate or defend, just absorb. Since we're all standing on shaky ground, eh Delbert? Love&Light, Lucinda

Posted : May 6, 2016 10:42 AM
Share: