Notifications
Clear all

Oh hey peeps!

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@somuchfersnow)
Topic starter

Oh this is fun! I've been listening to the free version of the show for about 6 months. I finally stopped being lazy and signed up for plus. I also regularly listen to Crrow777. I am a a really nice girl, but everyone thinks I'm crazy because of my conspiratorial tendencies hehe. Oh well, yolo. I'll just keep listening to cool shows and livin the dream.

Posted : February 13, 2017 2:05 AM
bigskybandit
(@bigskybandit)

Haha, do it Snow! Words from those wiser than myself,

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” - Charles Bukowski

Cheers!
BigSkyBandit

Posted : February 13, 2017 4:03 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

bigskybandit wrote: Haha, do it Snow! Words from those wiser than myself,

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” - Charles Bukowski

Cheers!
BigSkyBandit

Great quotes bandit.

Welcome Snow!

Posted : February 15, 2017 4:43 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Welcome Somuchfersnow, glad to see you on the Higher side (Plus side, that is :). There was a study that showed those who were into "conspiracy theories" were actually well above average intelligence, very observant and usually level headed . Yeah, others will think we are crazy but as things go from crazy conspiracy theory to facts, you will look like the smart, open-minded person you are who recognized the truth through the veil before any of them did.

Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself and I hope to see you sharing your thoughts and opinions in the forum. 🙂

Posted : February 19, 2017 5:15 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

somuchfersnow wrote: Oh this is fun! I've been listening to the free version of the show for about 6 months. I finally stopped being lazy and signed up for plus. I also regularly listen to Crrow777. I am a a really nice girl, but everyone thinks I'm crazy because of my conspiratorial tendencies hehe. Oh well, yolo. I'll just keep listening to cool shows and livin the dream.

haha Gotta love Crrow too. Glad you signed up. We're all nice here at least!

Posted : March 7, 2017 5:55 PM
Share: