Notifications
Clear all

New From Phoenix

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dylansdad)
Topic starter

My logo here is Dylansdad. Dylan is actually my amazing golden retriever. At the moment he just doesn't get why I won't go for a walk with him outside. It is over 100 degrees. He just doesn't get that. I like that Greg is much deeper than places like Coast to Coast, which will put on anyone who can string a sentence together without mistakes (which leaves Donald Trump out! Ouch!). I may be the oldest member, at almost 70. I had alien abductions before they were fashionable, LOL. Back in the 50's and 60s going through the 90's. With this came a lot of bizarre paranormal stuff that ufology is finally acknowledging (people can be so boneheaded). Anyway, I enjoy exercising my mind and like having this podcast on in the background as I work at home.

Posted : June 3, 2021 9:09 PM
(@azclydesdale)

dylansdad wrote:
My logo here is Dylansdad. Dylan is actually my amazing golden retriever. At the moment he just doesn't get why I won't go for a walk with him outside. It is over 100 degrees. He just doesn't get that. I like that Greg is much deeper than places like Coast to Coast, which will put on anyone who can string a sentence together without mistakes (which leaves Donald Trump out! Ouch!). I may be the oldest member, at almost 70. I had alien abductions before they were fashionable, LOL. Back in the 50's and 60s going through the 90's. With this came a lot of bizarre paranormal stuff that ufology is finally acknowledging (people can be so boneheaded). Anyway, I enjoy exercising my mind and like having this podcast on in the background as I work at home.

I just joined THC+ and I also live here in Phoenix. I might the the second oldest member at 53 🙂

Posted : October 1, 2021 9:54 PM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

dylansdad wrote:

can you tell us more about your alien abduction experiences?

Posted : October 6, 2021 11:20 AM
Share: