Notifications
Clear all

Hi, I am Pengwinboy

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@pengwinboy)
Topic starter

Hi there, new to the forums, just wanted to appear and introduce myself.
I am digging the forums a lot and looking forward to participating.
I'm into all kinds of interesting stuff. My favorite fringe topics are the ones that get right at our basic assumptions, like hollow earth, artificial moon, hidden human history, lost civilizations, and even though its divisive and gets me into weird debates, I like how bizarre and fundamentally upsetting the flat earth idea is.
I don't take things too seriously, though. I'm just one dude, and I like to get a little stoned and take long walks while listening to interesting podcasts.
THC has been my favorite for a long time. When the fake news psyop started gaining traction, I decided to put my money where my mouth was and subscribe to THC+ before alternate viewpoints were outlawed.
Best five bucks I ever spent! Only thing better than THC is twice as much of it.
I also figure I might have better conversations on these forums than on the Facebook soundhole.
So, yeah, thanks for having me, can't wait to chat with y'all!
-PB

Posted : December 13, 2016 5:55 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hi ya PB. Welcome to the forum. You have the same favorites as many of my favorites. I like the flat earth because it tries to explain some of the graphical anomalies we wonder about and questions the main stream narrative. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas in the forum. Thanks for stopping in and introducing yourself! :o)

Posted : December 17, 2016 2:58 PM
Share: