Clear all

G-Day from Down Under

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@wazzalicious)
Topic starter

Hi All..................So Happy to be here 🙂

I've been listening for years on YouTube and had to start paying Greg back for all his hard work and sublime shows, i am a massssssssive fan!!!!

I've had odd encounters my whole life, from strange figures in the night, to entities warning me of things to come and in one case even helping me stop a massive house fire saving multiple people .
With all this strangeness in my life i'd say i was always somewhat 'awake' but really started to move out of the programmed narrative in 2010 while i was working for Philip Morris Tobacco as Key Account Executive.
To be working in the heart of the beast when i was going through my awakening was an interesting transition to say the least but i was able to gain a great deal of knowledge and insight on how the devil operates seeing first hand the manipulation of customers and employees.

Today i'm studying a Bachelor of science in Agriculture so i can better understand the world and become self sustainable in order to help my community in the potentially troubling times ahead.

We'll that's me in a nut shell and i look forward to catching up with everyone in this great community of 'Highersiders'.

Peace Out!

Wazzalicious.

Posted : June 25, 2019 4:06 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

G'Day Wazza, welcome to the gang!

Posted : June 27, 2019 12:56 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

I'm guessing you probably know Max Igan, but also check out caitlin johnstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCf0Z7cq1AY

Posted : June 27, 2019 2:01 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Do they teach any permaculture in the agriculture courses down there? I know it's pretty popular compared with the rest of the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSeE89Xv5M

Posted : June 29, 2019 2:06 AM
(@downunderet)

wazzalicious wrote: Hi All..................So Happy to be here 🙂

I've been listening for years on YouTube and had to start paying Greg back for all his hard work and sublime shows, i am a massssssssive fan!!!!

I've had odd encounters my whole life, from strange figures in the night, to entities warning me of things to come and in one case even helping me stop a massive house fire saving multiple people .
With all this strangeness in my life i'd say i was always somewhat 'awake' but really started to move out of the programmed narrative in 2010 while i was working for Philip Morris Tobacco as Key Account Executive.
To be working in the heart of the beast when i was going through my awakening was an interesting transition to say the least but i was able to gain a great deal of knowledge and insight on how the devil operates seeing first hand the manipulation of customers and employees.

Today i'm studying a Bachelor of science in Agriculture so i can better understand the world and become self sustainable in order to help my community in the potentially troubling times ahead.

We'll that's me in a nut shell and i look forward to catching up with everyone in this great community of 'Highersiders'.

Peace Out!

Wazzalicious.

Hi Mate, where are you in Oz ????

Posted : January 12, 2020 11:52 PM
Share: