Notifications
Clear all

Do we have bases on the moon

9 Posts
4 Users
8 Likes
(@sayewhatjosh)
Topic starter

There are definitely bases on the moon but is it ours or someone else?

Posted : October 19, 2021 6:08 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

on the balance of probabilities - yes

Posted : October 20, 2021 2:57 AM
josh785
(@josh785)
Eminent Member

No, no people have ever gone, nor will we ever go... also, no way we'll ever go to Mars. We (USA/NASA) are supposed to put "boots on the moon" in 2024, but it's been delayed until 2025, It'll be telling once they realize they can't go more than a few hundred miles from the earth surface. 🙂 

Posted : April 8, 2022 12:36 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

@josh785 I am intrigued at how you can sound so certain. 
what do you know that the rest of us don’t?

Posted : April 9, 2022 12:56 AM
josh785
(@josh785)
Eminent Member

@socalfungal .. I just spend a lot of time on that conspiracy, it's my favorite one, and I'm totally convinced it's not possible. I mean, I think we've only really explored 3 to 5% of the earth, how the heck do they think we went to space and played golf and drove around an electric car on the moon? hahaha ... it's all really silly if you think about it. It's the one conspiracy that you can watch all the actual footage from the source (NASA/USA) and realize it's all so damn fake. 

Posted : April 9, 2022 1:13 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

@josh785 oh yeah, the moon landing show was a fake fer sheezy. But I wonder if there isn’t some ufo crash reverse engineered element 

or

maybe even a collaboration between the evil aliens and the evil human bangs

or something else that has brought human bangs out there 

Posted : April 9, 2022 2:11 AM
josh785
(@josh785)
Eminent Member

@socalfungal .. I mean, that would be cool, but I look at it almost every night and take pics when I can... never seen anything cool, not that I have anything that high-res, but I think there are astronomers that do have some nice equipment, and nothing really comes up. I asked my buddy that is a mission controller and he says we don't have any telescopes on earth that can show the items we left on the moon, we'd need much more resolution... but then the other day NASA showed us like 4k pics of the robot left on MARS... it's all such BS. ... but in a funny way, I'm not stressed on it, just would like to know the truth. 

Posted : April 9, 2022 2:38 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

@josh785 yes, many many bullshit stories surrounding. It’s nearly impossible to know what’s really up. I would love to know, though. 

Lol no telescopes powerful enough to see, but look at this rad image of our litter we left behind. 
Ew

Posted : April 9, 2022 2:44 AM
josh785 and josh785 reacted
josh785
(@josh785)
Eminent Member

we also tend to think of other life forms as somewhat similar to us, in some physical form that can communicate is some different way, but honestly I imagine that they could be a million years ahead of us as a life form, or even thousands of years behind us... and probably out of our limited range of 5 senses... whatever they might be, could be all around us at this exact moment, and we just can't tell. ... but I doubt they are building moon bases or sharing secrets with our corrupt government. lol 

Posted : April 9, 2022 2:49 AM
Share: