Notifications
Clear all

Aloha

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jmrouse808)
Topic starter

Hello all you fellow truth seekers who have woken up to the tapestry of lies we have all been spoon fed since birth. This is a great podcast with fascinating topics. Crrow777 is what brought me here. Really like that guy a lot. in my opinion he has a profound intellect and his moon stuff is fascinating. Somehow I always knew something wasn't right about Luna (tic) and now that I know NASA is the biggest gas giant in the solar system it all makes sense. Aloha from Hawaii.

Posted : June 30, 2015 9:45 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Aloha, jmrouse! Welcome to THC+ :0) We like Crow around here a lot as well. He has two audio segments and 5 written installments here on plus if you look through the past shows. Feel free to jump into the comments section where Crow's latest interview has a record 130+ comments!

"NASA is the biggest gas giant in the solar system" lol

I'm one of the moderators here so if you have any questions feel free to ask at "Ask the Moderator(s)" or "Troubleshooting."

Enjoy catching up on the past shows and feel free to cruise the Forums and contribute your thoughts, comments and theories on the topics or start your own and get a fresh new subject out there to talk about! :0)

Posted : June 30, 2015 10:11 PM
Share: