Clear all

Y2K

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@squidmark6)
Topic starter

Greg and anyone else,

I do not know how to get to the bottom of this, but Y2K was the biggest hoax perpetuated on the entire world, at least from the American mainstream press' perspective. How did it start? Who was involved? What purpose did it serve? Was it a litmus test for 9-11? I remember my roommate and I in Colorado had an extra gallon of water, just in case. But, in reality, we knew this was a big bust. How in the hell did this thing take traction? Was it really "believed" by the entire world or was the US the only population in the grips of this hoax? Greg, if you have anyone with a shred of evidence of how this all went down, I think you would have an amazing show. As it stands, I cannot find hardly anything about Y2K, it all just seems to vanish into thin air!

Regards,

Squidmark

Posted : August 12, 2016 3:14 AM
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member

wow, man.

i can only say i'm 33 now and was 19 as y2k rolled around.

i saw the best buy ads for pentium 75mhz processor computers, and 14.4 modems.

Posted : August 14, 2016 8:06 AM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

have you ever seen aaron franz 'the age of transitions'? come to think of it, THC should interview him.

Posted : August 25, 2016 4:09 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

On Y2K
With regard to the engineering side I had always understood it to be a common deficient coding paradigm that had received ample attention and funding to root it out and correct most of the bad code, a rare but possible occurrence in the engineering world. I have not heard much to discount this. But with regard to the way it was covered in the media, it may have been a social experiment to see how people reacted, or it could have simply gained momentum of it's own by the point the issue had been corrected that it simply fizzled.

The Age of Transitions

The Age of Transitions is a great documentary about the evolution of eugenics into trans-humanism. It starts with a little bit about Y2K.

The basic premise of trans-humanism and eugenics is essentially flawed and twisted. The present-day philosophy of transuhumanism is essentially eugenic propaganda to get people to welcome enslavement. It is based on the presumption of an essentially material-based reality being promoted by a group of people who use dark spiritual practices to control and corrupt others and who frankly know better. The in this philosophy material gives rise to all energy and information rather than information and energy giving rise to matter. It precludes any greater information space that can be accessed through non-local mind interaction. The "true believers" essentially believe that here is no god so they should become gods themselves. But those who pursue such thoughts will end up slaves to the technology they develop and what it unleashes.

Present-day electronics are disruptive to the aura and integration of biology with extensive electronic systems especially in the brain will weaken the aura to the point that a person can become a soulless husk. They will likely be controlled through circuitry or spiritual possession at some point of integration, a bit similar to the Kaldanes of Edgar Rice Burroughs Barsoom series, but with NWO masters crawling through the circuitry or corporeal form rather than as a Rykor walking around with literal crab-heads. The concept of circuitry being able to replace the brain is a fallacy, complete and utter at this point, but could easily be used to control people. In the 1960s or 70s the CIA created a cybernetic cat that could record sound through transducers in the ear, they could control it's sexual desire as well as hunger and thirst by feeding electrical signals directly to the brain. This was developed to spy on a Russian agent, but the $25 million they spent on it went down the drain when it got hit by a car on the way to the apartment it was supposed to spy on.

Kaldane
Kaldane

Posted : August 26, 2016 2:00 AM
Share: