0 Likes
(@kypiercegmail-com)
Topic starter

2nd

Posted : November 17, 2016 11:09 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Though I don't know the author, I second it'd be great to have an episode about Spirit cooking and recent Wikileaks documents (Podesta, Weiner emails).

Posted : November 18, 2016 6:45 PM
trished40
(@trished40)

Marty Leeds also did an excellent video on pizzagate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo

I would think that some kind of THC on this whole thing would be a priority. Both Tracy and Marty both seem really level-headed about this and actually understand the symbolism

Posted : November 22, 2016 6:25 AM
trished40
(@trished40)

this video has a lot of great info compiled, including a focus on the cannibalism which is sort of downplayed in a lot of videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0
The sheer number of videos and tweets about all this coming out every hour is insane, this not going away

Posted : November 22, 2016 11:53 AM
trished40
(@trished40)

oops

Posted : November 22, 2016 11:53 AM
(@kypiercegmail-com)
Topic starter

Nope, and mainstream media will literally never touch it... going to be interesting to see how it's growing popularity develops. Turning out to be another internet vs the world scenario. It worked to keep Hillary out so let's see how much the mainstream can downplay pedophilia as this beast just keeps feeding.

I'm gonna check out those links, thanks.

Posted : November 22, 2016 3:17 PM
(@kypiercegmail-com)
Topic starter

That documentary was great, summed up everything I've found myself over the past month or so and more

Posted : November 22, 2016 6:16 PM
(@michaeldanser6)

The MSM seems to be giving this the same blind eye they did with the Jeff Gannon or Whitehouse pageboy after hours "tours" scandal.

Posted : November 28, 2016 5:21 AM
Share: