There are no forests on flat earth you tube video

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
vikinghorn
(@vikinghorn)
Topic starter

Hey,
I stumbled upon this video last night and it's a very interesting story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA
It's not so much a flat earth story but a tale of ancient history.
Although there was one image shown in it that I recognised immediately as an album cover for one of my favourite bands. I saw the message in it and actually LOL'd. Can't believe I never saw this before now!
I don't want to spoil it so please watch and enjoy!
Thanks!

Posted : August 20, 2017 8:32 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

seems to be made by mark sargent. in other words, it's garbage.

Posted : December 16, 2017 5:37 AM
vikinghorn
(@vikinghorn)
Topic starter

I'm missed the part that said it was made by mark sargent.

Posted : December 19, 2017 1:01 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

it doesn't say that, but his money grubbing clique promoted the shit out of it. the production is nearly identical to that of Sargents flat earth whatever videos. the ones where he offers zero evidence..

Posted : December 23, 2017 2:50 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I started to watch a similar video about the claim of no forests, but his accent made it a strain to understand, and he started off too philosophical. Sorry I'm not providing a link, but on YouTube, there's some interesting videos about ancient gigantic trees. They say if all the animals were bigger back in the day. Huge Beatles, bugs, reptiles. Everything was large due to the higher oxygen content in the atmosphere. Well, the theory is, it wasn't because of more trees necessarily, it was because they were massive. The Norse believed in Yggdrasil, which is just another version of the tree of life. And they are always depicted as massive trees reaching into the clouds. Through the video they compare strange mesas and bluffs, that do honestly resemble massive petrified tree stumps. If there were large trees, and they died during an ancient cataclysm, if their trunks petrified, that would explain the reason for many of the various mineral deposits in the veins of the mountains. Petrification happens when minerals are pulled in and replace the existing matter. Could it be that the trunks pulled in the minerals, and that's why we have gold and all the valuable materials sitting inside rocks? I don't know, but that's what I'm currently throwing around in my mind, and I gotta say, it's got me stumped. It's also strange that mountains are referred as to having roots too. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0acp4D6RmY6VLbM3UznR8DCgCW_mZhfnuHpoRmcSfieuRNrUF

Posted : January 19, 2018 5:04 PM
Share: