Clear all

The Right Of Self Determination

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@stephfunny)
Topic starter

Hey Greg,
I just scrolled thru the whole section and I didn't see anyone recommend a session with David Williams of Matrixsolutions.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zks_D442RRs

The interview with Patrick Tempone was my first introduction to the idea of the right of self determination and I feel there are quite a few valuable gold nuggets in the concept. After several years delving down various rabbit holes on this topic and still feeling very much out of my depth I have since given up the illusion that this is something I can achieve on my own (but I'm still looking for an exit which is why your interview with Kate of Gaia really piqued my interest). While I'm not 100% convinced that it is possible to "go to peace" using the legal system that was designed to enslave us, I still think David has plenty of interesting things to share.

Posted : February 13, 2016 9:29 PM
(@stephfunny)
Topic starter

BTW - I was a paid subscriber to his site for a couple years and even spoke with him over the phone a few times but started questioning the validity of his solution when I couldn't get to a reasonable explanation on where the honor was for the native peoples who entered into treaties and then had them violated with impunity by the same system he claims operates with "honor" when you claim your right to self-determination. He also was pushing participation in a program called Zeek Rewards to his subscribers as a way to help them become financially free which turned out to be a pyramid ponzi scheme and that's when I cancelled my subscription.
That said, after listening to a ton of your episodes, I can tell you are willing to entertain all kinds of ideas, (even if they don't jive with your personal philosophy) and I still think there are some valuable dots that he connects and am very interested to hear how you interact with him given your understanding of how the world really works. 🙂

Posted : February 13, 2016 9:55 PM
Share: