2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*pinches

Howdy,All-

Are you sick too death of hearing very little about THE INFINITE PLANE but hear about "Flat Earth"
Ad nauseam. Even The Hollow Earth theories have taken a deep back seat to the hoopla of Flatness.

Therefore, I'd like to humbly suggest some attention to all things INFINITE PLANE, a different kind of flatness.
This theory had always resonated the most intensely for me & you rarely here anything in depth about it.

My curiosity quests into Ms. Andrea Barnes thrilled my soul & led to some amazing books talking about eyeball lens curvature & how the "stars & planets" are really in front of you, NOT ABOVE YOUR HEAD, because of this eyeball lens curvature.

Forget the debate about FISH EYE lens when something more fundamental is the key!

Ms. Barnes was highly influenced by a book called Zentetic Astrology by _________.
*Not at home right now. I'll fill this in later.

The author presented concepts that true-ly SHOCKED MY SOCKS OFF!!!
The stuff about eyeball lens curvature and your perception being the most mind-blowing to me.

You might be saying, "But Andrea Barnes is more Flat Earth than Infinite Plane?!?!"
& You'd be right....on the surface;)

Aaah, the oil change is finished & it's time to go. Thanks for reading you guys.

Posted : April 25, 2018 6:13 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

PARDON: That's ZETETIC ASTROnOmY by:
Samuel Rowbotham

Incredible book!

Now,ya'll, I'm pretty sure we are all amongst friends here SO,please don't hesitate to correct any of my posts if you know something needs updating.
I'm not the ego-y type,so,I'd rather be accurate than Perfect. Thanks,All.

Posted : April 25, 2018 8:17 PM
Share: