5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hello
I've seen a few vids on youtube but not got round to readin his books yet.
But he covers many of the antidiluvian origins topics we like so much on here - even hollow earth stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/

I'd be very interested to here a THC interview with him

Thanks

Posted : October 26, 2017 6:17 AM
(@aloref)

Almost a year later, I find and enthusiastically second this suggestion!
I have a Sepehr's Vril book and it's very neat and informative. Just today I ordered Species with Amnesia. I don't know if that's a phrase that gets tossed around, buuut, I was rewatching an older Rogan podcast with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and, at one point, Hancock exclaimed that we're a species with amnesia! I wonder if he's aware of Sepehr or if it's just a coincidence.
Anyway, would be cool to hear him and Carlwood talk about some stuff.

Posted : June 22, 2018 10:34 PM
(@dankmoody)

alorew wrote: Almost a year later, I find and enthusiastically second this suggestion!
I have a Sepehr's Vril book and it's very neat and informative. Just today I ordered Species with Amnesia. I don't know if that's a phrase that gets tossed around, buuut, I was rewatching an older Rogan podcast with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and, at one point, Hancock exclaimed that we're a species with amnesia! I wonder if he's aware of Sepehr or if it's just a coincidence.
Anyway, would be cool to hear him and Carlwood talk about some stuff.

Graham has been using the term "species with amnesia" for many, many years, Sepehr almost certainly got it from him. Nonetheless I'm interested to check out some of this guy's work.

Posted : June 23, 2018 3:10 PM
(@ouroboros)

dankmoody wrote: Graham has been using the term "species with amnesia" for many, many years, Sepehr almost certainly got it from him. Nonetheless I'm interested to check out some of this guy's work.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember reading it in fingerprints of gods from the mid 90's.

Anyways, I've never heard of this researcher, I'm going to check them out now. Hopefully they have some unique stuff to share as I sometimes feel like I've over researched these subjects and can't find anything new anymore.

Posted : June 24, 2018 2:58 PM
(@aloref)

Whoops. I've never read any Hancock (only listened/watched) so I apologize for the incorrect correlation.
Anyway, yes, Sepehr seems like a cool, level headed dude. His episode on witches and then baphomet I recently watched are very neat.
I suppose this is in Carlwood's (and Sepehr's) hands now. But glad to know some fellow THCers are aware of this fellow.

Posted : June 30, 2018 1:15 AM
Share: