Clear all

Parasites--The Wormpill

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@infoshinobi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

You may or may not know that this issue has become a topic of interest. Some hundreds of thousands (or millions) of people are recently interested in it.

I think we're all aware that parasites are omnipresent, and have a profound effect on our quality of life. Yet perhaps parasites play an even larger role in shaping the terrain of our mental and physical space. This subject is profound, and worthy of treatment in my opinion. I haven't sought out guests but I'm quite sure there are experts in the field who would love to be interviewed.

From ancient texts describing the presence of parasites as demonic hosts, to modern medical understanding of the issue, this is a subject that that has far too long been underappreciated. I suggest that this would be a great topic for a show, combining a health-related topic with an esoteric one. There's no need to let the parasite work its ill effects unopposed, if you ask me.

Posted : September 29, 2021 9:17 AM
Andrew reacted
(@andrewpine)

Bumping this after searching for the topic and finding surprisingly few results. I truly believe this is the missing link that makes all of this make sense.

Many of our legends tie into this. Dracula, werewolves, endless symbolism about serpents and dragons and worms everywhere - like there was something very important our ancestors wanted to make very sure we would never forget, but we did.

Please consider the implications of parasitic influence or control of the host, the correlation between parasite infestation and authoritarian government, and please do find a good guest for this topic.

Parasites may just be the distributed bodies of archons, may coordinate via “quorum sensing”, and may create “the Matrix” (society’s confusion and incorrect perception) by manipulating neurology.

The top of the food chain may not, in fact, be a settled spot, and we should not underestimate the intelligence of physically smaller beings.

This post was modified 6 months ago 5 times by Andrew

Posted : November 6, 2023 9:04 AM
Share: