Clear all

Orgonite (!!!)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 majk
(@majk)
Topic starter

Many guests were talking about Orgone energy but were reluctant to take on the subject of orgonite. There are so many interesting subjects related to orgonite: UFOs, underground bases, aliens, elemental air energy beings, EMFs, chemtrails, people being sabotaged and stalked by gov agencies, orgonite gifting changing the environment around the world. The list is long.

Come on Greg, it's 2017. The time is right 😉

Posted : October 10, 2017 5:29 PM
Fox42
(@fox42)

Yeah, Sharon and Gabe at 'the chembow' on tumbler, are pretty knowledgeable. Her pride is a little annoying at times and I think she overestimates orgone energy a bit, but she's right on about a great deal. There are so many "experts" and many people who make orgonite are rather judgemental at times. Some very strong ideas about what is "correctly made" orgonite. And of course the word "orgonite" is now trademarked. So there is that.

Posted : November 5, 2017 6:20 PM
Fox42
(@fox42)

He had a guest talk about Reich, but the guy totally missed the major point in Reich's work, namely orgone energy it was kinda funny.

Posted : November 5, 2017 6:21 PM
(@tooltime88)

I have a funny story about Orgonite actually. I used to work in Quality Control for a paving company, people in construction type jobs are not what I had in mind for having information on such a topic. But I went in to my bosses office one day to speak with him and I notice out of the corner of my eye a pyramid, which at first I thought was just a paper weight. Something was odd about it but I didn't notice what it was until I went in one day just to BS and I got to looking at it closer and saw that it wasn't just a paper weight it had metal shavings of varying types like brass and iron and things like that. I said holy shit is that orgonite?? And he looked at me with this big ol' grin like "yep we just became friends" He tossed it over to me and said that he made it himself, and told me all about how you can get the brass filings from places that make keys and iron filings are easy to come by and where to find information on them and how they relate to chem trails. I even bought a mold and the resin to make one for myself, I haven't actually made one yet because I had to focus my attention elsewhere for the time being, but maybe it was a synchronicity that made me wait, maybe I needed to find a nugget of information on the subject here perhaps.
It was great, definitely the last place I expected to come across that. I no longer work there but him and I share conspiratorial news and current happenings and such still to this day. It was a great way to gain a friend and although he didn't recommend this place he definitely played a role in my journey to find THC so cheers and I'm glad to be here!

Posted : November 30, 2017 2:11 AM
Share: