Notifications
Clear all

Medical industry

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@hellostarfish)
Topic starter

I would love to hear something about the medical industry considering big-pharma and cancer, in particular, is probably one of the most widely known/controversial conspiracies of today IMO. There's a documentary called Cancer: The Forbidden Cures by Massimo Mazzucco. Maybe that would be a good start?

Anyone else have any ideas of guests for this topic?

Posted : November 28, 2016 9:35 PM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

Hello Starfish,
Great Topic, I looked up your recommendation video, I don't remember hearing about this one before. Have you had any experience with this tea? Is there a condition in particular you're looking to heal? I did notice that the horse did not get arrested and that's profiling. ah ha ha I thought about this video because she tells about the dirty tricks of the medical mafia. also her web site has about 500 pod casts, she now lives outside the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0QTvb-oFUw

Oppsey, the link didn't show up, copy and paste this if I can't figure this out. :/
UK Column Dr Jennifer Daniels- The Health Revolution- E11 pure turrpentine miraculous healing subst Dr Jennifer Daniels- The Health Revolution- E11 pure turrpentine miraculous healing subst

Posted : December 11, 2016 8:22 AM
(@northplaza)

27% of all diagnosed cancers that are not treated in any way including dietary changes or ANYthing go into spontaneous remission.

Dr. Leonard Coldwell would be a good place to start.

Then there's Bill Bengston.

Cancer is curable.
It's just not profitable that way.

Posted : January 4, 2017 2:01 AM
(@hellostarfish)
Topic starter

Wow thanks. I'm going to check them out

Posted : January 4, 2017 2:05 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Massimo Mazzucco also has made films about the Moon Landing and history of Marijuana Prohibition, so I emailed him. We'll see!

Posted : March 8, 2017 1:45 AM
Share: