Clear all

Mandela Effect

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This would be interesting and involve multiple theories from multiple dimensions and slipping between them, alternate history, etc...
Thanks
Bob

Posted : April 8, 2016 6:43 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I agree, but I try and nobody from the site responds....

Posted : April 9, 2016 5:43 AM
(@onceandfuturedude)

I would also like a show on this subject. The only guest idea that comes to mind would be Andrew Bartzis, the so called Galactic Historian. I've heard him speak of something called The Timeline Genocide Wars. Can't speak to the validity of his stuff, but I for one don't mind pure speculation from time to time.
The whole Mandela effect thing is reminiscent of themes from Stephen King's Dark Tower series.

Posted : May 22, 2016 1:20 AM
(@antayat)

Maybe, perhaps, hopefully gather a round table of experts on alternate universes, computer generated universe, time travel and perhaps even human ascension. Tell them nothing beforehand except that this will be a podcast of pure speculation and fun. Beforehand send them an example of 20 or so mandella effects leaving the change blank and see what answer they come up with. If there aren't any 'experts' availble I'd love a panel of authors speculation.

Posted : May 25, 2016 10:50 PM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member

What site Greg?

Antayat, have you listened to all of the THC episodes? There are plenty of guests that talk about those same ideas. I could get a list of THC episodes together if you want?

Posted : May 27, 2016 3:03 AM
(@antayat)

Well, no I haven't but I've begun to go back now that I'm subscribed. I would like to argue that these people haven't talked on their perspective subject in the context of the Mandella Effect. I would even wage that they haven't or wouldn't even consider the prospect of the Mandella Effect. Also in a round desk format a lot of formalties can come crashing down and the speculation is shot around. At these point the cause of the Mandella Effect can only be speculated. I'd love to hear the thoughts of people on the cutting edge or the fringes of science. Even if they hadn't considered it. Even science fiction authors for that matter. Sorry, for going on and on....I find this topic so fascinating. Almost every board I write on the subject is slammed by the worst of trolls. Its really nice that THC forums are open minded enough to at least talk on the subject without attacking discourse. Ok ok im done.

Posted : June 19, 2016 7:26 PM
(@antayat)

A possible mandela effect agitator....maybe. This guy does get into alternate dimensions as being real. The technolgy he claims grabs resources from other dimensions for use on our dimension. Does this grabbing of resources alter our and the alternate dimensions reality by doing so?

I hope the video posted

Watch "Quantum Computing – Artificial Intelligence Is Here" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/PqN_2jDVbOU

Posted : July 5, 2016 2:38 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Here is a link to the video posted above now that it doesn't show:
Quantum Computing – Artificial Intelligence Is Here

This concept of parallel realities is exactly what I think is happening in the Mandela Effect. I think we are at a period of time where there is a large nexus of timelines or realities intersecting with corresponding branches of futures. This would correspond to this time being a kind of "shared moment" across timelines. This allows for our temporal reality to "slip" across the lines more easily than at any other time. This "shared moment" has to do with things such as the Timewave Zero theory of Terrence McKenna as well as understandings of quantum experimentation, and the precession of the Equinox and the effect that has on our local timeflow and wave characteristics.

Suggestions for a roundtable: Andrew Bartzis, Graham Hancock (ever read his book Entangled?), Jay Weidner, and Dr. Richard Alan Miller.

More than 3-4 for a roundtable and the table gets too crowded IMHO.

Posted : July 6, 2016 1:15 AM
Share: