Topic starter

The author of these books.

Posted : June 8, 2021 2:24 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Neuron Crux wrote:
The author of these books.

The images are so poor and small I cannot read the name.

how on earth is Greg supposed follow up about your request when its a chore just to get a link to a bio or even find out the name, let alone be given a brief summary by a supporter like you about why this author is a good potential guest.

If you make it easy for him to find out more it is more likely to happen

Posted : June 9, 2021 9:30 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Perhaps the images look different on my screen than they do on everyone else's.
I'm looking at them right now and they are quite large, I can easily read the author's name on every one of the covers, minus the one that is overlapped.
When I click on the images they become enlarged in a new window and are even easier to read.
I assumed that they appeared the same to other users, but I guess this is not the case. Maybe this is a technical issue, idk. It's the first time I have ever tried to embed images in the forum.
Besides that, I had already suggested this guest last year, with links to 2 of their videos and a review of one of their books from starburst magazine. It got 200+ views in the forum, so I'm sure Greg is already aware of this author. I merely posted this because the newest book has just recently been released, and parallels some info from recent shows.

Just to clear things up; the author is Nathaniel J. Harris, an occultist from a hereditary line of witches in the U.K. who has authored over 10 books on the history and science of magic. He has appeared in National Geographic documentaries, and has only just begun to give interviews to journalists and podcasters.
He has also called out child abusers and murderers and corrupt occult organizations and has made quite a few enemies by doing so.
Greg has been saying he wanted to do some good shows on magic, and Nathan provides some of the clearest and no-nonsense info on the subject of anyone I have come across in my 20 years of studying the subject.
I hope this is helpful.

Posted : June 9, 2021 12:27 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Neuron Crux wrote:
Perhaps the images look different on my screen than they do on everyone else's.
I'm looking at them right now and they are quite large, I can easily read the author's name on every one of the covers, minus the one that is overlapped.
When I click on the images they become enlarged in a new window and are even easier to read.
I assumed that they appeared the same to other users, but I guess this is not the case. Maybe this is a technical issue, idk. It's the first time I have ever tried to embed images in the forum.
Besides that, I had already suggested this guest last year, with links to 2 of their videos and a review of one of their books from starburst magazine. It got 200+ views in the forum, so I'm sure Greg is already aware of this author. I merely posted this because the newest book has just recently been released, and parallels some info from recent shows.

Just to clear things up; the author is Nathaniel J. Harris, an occultist from a hereditary line of witches in the U.K. who has authored over 10 books on the history and science of magic. He has appeared in National Geographic documentaries, and has only just begun to give interviews to journalists and podcasters.
He has also called out child abusers and murderers and corrupt occult organizations and has made quite a few enemies by doing so.
Greg has been saying he wanted to do some good shows on magic, and Nathan provides some of the clearest and no-nonsense info on the subject of anyone I have come across in my 20 years of studying the subject.
I hope this is helpful.

Yes, I was looking on my phone.

Now I like the sound of him, any previous podcasts out there you could link this time around?

Posted : June 10, 2021 12:27 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The only podcast I am aware of is sort of a drunken biographical one, and the only recent interviews have been on the subject of ritual abuse.
He recently deleted his youtube channel, which contained extensive information, after he was being severely trolled and threatened.
THC could be a great platform for him to really open up about sorcery.
Here's his blog https://nathanieljharris.wordpress.com/

Posted : June 10, 2021 1:35 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

There is this, it's a bit older:
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x76c88s from 30min onward.
It was deleted from youtube last year.
The whole documentary is quite good, for NatGeo that is.

Posted : June 16, 2021 6:15 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

They each have their strong suits. The NeuronomIcon is like a grand unified theory/training manual of sorcery, while Accidental Antichrist is a biography and Hex Upon the Modern World is poetry and song lyrics.
Another favorite of mine is The Devil's Door; Initiation into Infernal Witchcraft (not pictured here.)

Posted : June 21, 2021 6:24 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ouch!
Do yourself a huge favor, throw that garbage out the window and read the Neuronomicon ASAP.

https://nathanieljharris.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/exposing-the-lies-of-peter-j-carroll/

Posted : June 23, 2021 1:18 PM
Share: