Hidden from History, The Canadian Holocaust

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Researcher Kevin Annett, author of Hidden from History, The Canadian Holocaust has spent a lot of time researching the crimes of the church, especially when it comes to the treatment of the indigenous people in Canada. In fact, his work was how I came across the testimony of William Coombes, who exposed Elizabeth II for abducting multiple children, something he saw with his own eyes when the queen and her husband paid a visit to his “school.” You can read more about that and watch Williams’ testimony here.

You can view his entire biography here.

Posted : October 11, 2019 10:34 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Second that guest suggestion! I heard Kevin Annett, I believe it was on Sarah Westall's podcast some time ago, and he goes deep in the agenda, the Residential schools and the complicity of the Church. The thing is, a lot of the systemic oppressions on First Nations peeps in Canada is still happening today.

Like this article from earlier this year in Manitoba, where babies are forcefully taken away from their parents:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-video-sparks-outrage-after-manitoba-officials-seize-newborn-from/

Colonialism is very much alive still.

Posted : October 12, 2019 8:22 AM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It is a sad conclusion but the vast majority of human beings are just as cattle for the "elites".
It seems that there are ETs with more respect to us then our own earthling...
While the majority stays oblivion to this reality we do not have a chance to revolt.

Posted : October 12, 2019 8:38 PM
Share: