Clear all

Frater X

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
atheistluvxmas2
(@atheistluvxmas2)
Topic starter

Its pretty comedic how many times I listen to old episodes and think to suggest those guest for updates, only to be surprised when they are brought back in the coming weeks or within the month. This has happened with Anthony Patch, whose episode from 2 yrs ago I was just listening to only to have him brought back 2 days after.

Robert Sullivan's last one I had just listened to just before this current update. Similar thing happened with Anthony Peake, Micheal Joseph, AAAAAND Tracy Twyman! Maybe I just listen to too much THC. . . .

So with that being said, I guess I should be conservative with my suggestions, but it has been 2 yrs since Frater X was on. I don't know anything about him other than the ep he's already done, so it's not like I'm his biggest adultering fan or anything, but I enjoyed it, and it seemed that Greg got along with him. I haven't done research, so not sure if he has something new to "promote" or if he's dropped off from speaking, but I enjoyed the last talk, so if I'm not alone, maybe we'd enjoy another.

Posted : October 5, 2017 1:21 AM
Share: