Dr. Robert Morse - Naturopath - has cured many "incurable" diseases

5 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Greg, I nominate Dr. Robert Morse to be on THC. He's helped thousands of people cure themselves of "incurable" diseases by having them switch to a raw food diet, mostly fruit and some veggies, with the help of some herbal tinctures (MS, cancer, eczema, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, herpes, IBS, Chron's, Ulcerative Colitis, etc., etc., etc.). He's got over 45 years of experience as a healer, raw foodist, and master herbalist. He's extremely wary of the government and the medical industry, and has been fixing the medical industry's mistakes for decades. He uses Iridology to find out the genetic weaknesses and issues in the body, and then targets those areas with the herbal formulas. He says the golden key to health is detoxing the body - most people have chronic lymph stagnation and acidosis throughout the body, which causes our diseases. By changing the diet and using the formulas, one can get their lymph moving, their kidneys filtering, and their body can begin to detox out the decades of acidosis, heavy metals, lymph stagnation, cellular waste, etc. He is also a very spiritual man who views his health and spirituality as going hand in hand - an astral traveler for many years. He's currently writing a book that will be out soon which will outline the entire protocol/s to heal anything. He's different from most naturopaths because of his success - he doesn't have to run hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of tests to find the root cause of someone's health issues - he can see it in the eyes. He's also different in that he fully understands the body and each organs' functions. There aren't many naturopaths that give out as much free information as he does, nor that have their own youtube channel where they read letters from people and answer their health questions. 

I've personally been following his protocol for the last 4 weeks for my eczema, and not only has that cleared up about 80% so far, but I haven't had to use my inhaler the entire time since starting, and my allergies have cleared up significantly. I used to have to blow my nose something like 20-30 times per day before starting this, due to the mucus that my body was constantly producing to protect my cells from the acids that I was feeding my body. Now, I may blow my nose just once in the morning, and then I'm good for the rest of the day. It feels amazing to be getting my life back. I'm also trying to detox herpes out of my body - I've gotten cold sores on my face usually once or twice a month since I was a small child. Dr. Morse says you can detox viruses out of the body - herpes, HIV, HPV, etc. - conditions that the medical industry would have you think you're stuck with for the rest of your life...taking their drugs. 

Dr. Morse has his own platform for uploading video content at drmorse.tv (he also uploads other people's videos that have been censored from other platforms), but can also be found on youtube and rawfigs.com (you can search his library of videos with timestamps that outline the different topics he discusses by searching any condition or keyword). He's the founder of The International School of Detoxification, where he teaches healers all over the world how to heal people from any disease. His main website is https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/. His contact page is: https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/pages/contact and they're very responsive to the "contact us" form. You could watch any of his youtube videos to gain an understanding of what he's about, and I started with his protocol video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcGB5wlWnI.  

Thanks, 

Lauren

Posted : February 7, 2022 5:44 PM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Dr. Morse's team seems receptive and open to the idea 🙂 see attached screenshot.

Posted : February 16, 2022 9:06 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Great recommendation!

Posted : February 19, 2022 2:53 PM
(@scubasteve)

I also recommend Dr. Robert Morse. He's help people get cured from ALS, paraplegics, eye site, Herpes, HIV...you should get his take on Sugar and distilled water...etc etc

Posted : July 11, 2023 11:35 PM
(@extatic)

Strongly recommend Dr Morse please

Posted : August 31, 2023 2:08 AM
Share: