Clear all

Cory Daniel Phoenix Enigma

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@bekaebrown)
Topic starter

Hey there,

I'm surprised I am just finding him, because Cory brings so much original and unheard of info about many topics that I'm interested in. And which I think Gregg and viewers would be, also.

Some topics he writes about are:

D.U.M.B.S.
North American "Nazca" lines
Strange Desert Woo Woo
Skin Walkers
Occult
Free Masonry
Secret Underground Tunnels

Here's an excerpt from his webpage, www.thephoenixenigma.com :

The Phoenix Enigma is the only website devoted to decoding and reverse-engineering the esoteric symbolism embedded within the city of Phoenix, Arizona. Here you will find articles examining a myriad of esoteric topics including Freemasonry, physics, sacred geometry, numerology, gematria, politics, architecture, and ancient religions and mystery schools; sciences which form the foundations of the institutions of civilization. These sciences are well known by many, however, most fail to understand how they have been used by esoteric organizations throughout the ages for the control and manipulation of others. Here at The Phoenix Enigma we shed light on these topics and attempt to make the intangible, tangible.

He also has his own YouTube channel.

I think Cory would have much to contribute to your show. Which I love so much, and I'm so thankful for. <3

Posted : June 24, 2019 6:19 PM
(@bekaebrown)
Topic starter

Ok... apparently there's already an interview with him. Awesome!!! I would love to hear a second!

Posted : June 24, 2019 9:47 PM
(@azclydesdale)

We have invited Cory to the Phoenix AZ THC Meetup to occur in early 2022.

Posted : November 4, 2021 12:33 AM
Share: