7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dear THCs,
I was watching David Icke's 2014 Awaken event and in a passage, he referred to the CHANI Project. Upon a simple Google search, I stumbled upon this document which describes some sort of black ops project in Africa at a collider facility (CERN-like) which established some sort of quantum communication with Entities from an alternate universe. I am reading halfway through the document and I am blown-away. I have to run to work but I had to post this here.

The Q&A part is most relevant and fascinating. Have you heard of this before? I am taking a great interest with Quantum Computers (D-Wave; CERN) and the possibilities of reaching out to alternate universes and this document talks of Fuse times (cross-points where universes meet). These days, mentions of the Mandela Effect abound and this is most relevant to the topic. Anyways, good luck fellas.

CHANI PROJECT

Posted : September 3, 2016 8:44 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Interesting! I can't seem to find a website for them though. Just forums. Wish I could find the right guest for this.

Posted : March 8, 2017 2:01 AM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member

This would be a great topic. This is the contact information from the article linked:
by "Acolyte"
© 2011
Correspondence:
c/- NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560
Australia

Posted : March 9, 2017 1:34 AM
(@craigorock)

Thanks for the link enjoypolo! That article from Nexus magazine was extremely interesting. The author (Acolyte) would be a great guest if you can get in touch with him, Greg.

In that article, he speaks about his employment as a 'Rubicon Revealer'. There must be others out there with experience in this type of work. Maybe they would participate in an interview?

I've been searching for more about this CHANI project, but have only found forum threads to sift through. But in those threads, the editor from NEXUS magazine had tons of insight into the project, and many other topics. The editor must have had some correspondence with the original author. If he/she couldn't put you in touch with 'Acolyte', then maybe the editor of NEXUS would be willing to be a guest on THC?

Posted : March 30, 2017 4:13 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thanks for upping this post, I'm glad there's interest into it. I recently re-read the whole thing, and to think that that article represents only a fragment of the total 20,000-page transcript leaves me wondering with so many questions. Namely: what else.

Posted : March 30, 2017 5:17 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I read those articles and saw Acolyte go from glp to create his own forum.
I haven't heard much if any interviews on the subject.
Some of the big predictions are due over over due. e.g. after Thatcher & Mandela dies then it happens. Still waiting.
I got the feeling the chani forum could easily have been a focus group of a particular subset of fringe thinkers for nefarious agencies.
Testing grounds for the latest psyop like flat earth?

Posted : March 31, 2017 1:51 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member

Bumping the CHANI project.

Posted : September 11, 2017 12:34 PM
Share: