Clear all

The matrix Feeding on Itself

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

This was a lovely reminder for me that the matrix is gonna matrix.

1. Fox News has instituted jab disclosure requirements even as a lot of it's commentary calls masks and jabs and mandates into question. It's bizarre and ironic, when you think of how many folks may have been emboldened or strenghtened in their decision not to get a jab by their commentary - I'm sure they out number all Fox employees worldwide.

2. This articles says that any thing that says the jabs aren't effective against the variants, are "lies", which is weird to me because isn't the CDC even admitting that they aren't? The CEO of Pfizer was and Pfizer was going to develop a jab specifically for the variant. Even in calling out a truth, they can't help but slip in a lie.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-covid-protocols-vaccination-passport-memo-tucker-carlson-2021-7?op=1

Posted : September 5, 2021 3:57 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

It's pure Orwellian language games -- If the statement "The vaccine is ineffective against the variants" is used to make people not want the vaccine, it's false; if it is used to make people want boosters, it's true.

Posted : September 5, 2021 11:46 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

It's going to end up a class divide issue. Most who work at Fox News consider themselves high class, vaccine passports/requirements are quickly going to become a status symbol amongt our Patrick Bateman overlords. The cynical corporate types will clamor for them

Posted : September 5, 2021 11:49 PM
Share: