Clear all

Actionable data regarding Covid?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
EelsnotCEO
(@eelsnotceo)
Topic starter

It seems one of our biggest problems is the division. Generally speaking its "US" vs. "Them" and the, "Them" wont listen to ANY information that doesn't corroborate the "Them" being right. There seem to be far more "US" that would be open to truthful proven concrete data for open and honest conversation. (Not trying to speak for anyone), but this has been my experience with just about every conversation regarding Covid and the Jab. I never bring up or force the conversation, but when someone says something i have information to prove is incorrect i take the opportunity to share what i have learned. Gently and informatively. I have found that with the correct approach many will listen.

What im proposing is to create perhaps in this thread or another one, for us to put together a very real and very honest list or group of truth data that we can all use to show those that we care about the other side of the story.

I propose this because of a conversation i had with a very close person to me that did not believe there were ANY deaths due to the vaccine. When i started telling the number that i was sure about, (which was VERY small compared to actual truth), she was VERY confused to a point of disbelief and politely shut me back down. If i could have handed her a print out or a website to explain my findings it would have made a difference. (it did a week later) but i would have LOVED to be prepared at that moment.

We have the tools to demonstrate the true misinformation right in our hands, but it seems "We" are not quite using it, i know i haven't been. I think its time to not be scared to expose the misinformation directly starting with the ones that will listen. (just a thought).

This would be another United Front of information we can share. No slander, no theories, no hate, just facts from reputable sources to build a powerful counter narrative. Now before i get heckled, i am sure there are similar threads or access points to this type of information, I just haven't personally found it. Perhaps this is a place that we can compile such information as a tool or defense?

Interested?

Also, i have noticed that those that binge watch MSM like CNN are far less likely to listen. MK Ultra much? (another conversation).

-Toby

Free Thinker - empath - happiness deliverer - lover of good vibes - honest and genuine human - devourer of intelligent conversation

Posted : September 20, 2021 1:54 PM
Share: