Clear all

Colorado

15 Posts
13 Users
1 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 4:54 PM
(@prinwood)

I'm in Colorado in the denver area. I know there is another user named @syntax_error that also lives here, but we have yet to meet up. Any Higherside chatters in/around Denver let's meet up & go down the rabbit hole!

Posted : May 11, 2015 6:48 PM
(@syntaxerror)

I am in Colorado in the Denver area (SW) posting here because I finally found some time to spend on my favorite site. Kyle, I am down to hang out!

Posted : May 21, 2015 2:04 AM
(@stephfunny)

Howdy! I hail from the 'burbs between Denver and Boulder. Finally delved into the forums and am glad to see I'm not the only fan along the front range. Exploring rabbit holes has been a hobby of mine for nearly a decade and it's so freakin' true, "the more you think you know the less you really do"...

Posted : February 13, 2016 10:39 PM
(@antayat)

Hey guys! Colorado Springs in the house. I'd definitely be into going to Denver to chat up on the latest on the higherside.

Posted : April 28, 2016 10:42 PM
(@fryburner34)
Eminent Member

I just moved to Denver from close to Philadelphia. Who wants to get together sometime and talk THC, I miss my people back at home that I would have these continual conversations with.

Posted : June 7, 2017 11:33 PM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

Denver Here. What's up Friends?

Posted : November 2, 2017 6:45 PM
 McQ
(@mcq)

Wheat Ridge over here. Hello

Posted : March 16, 2018 3:55 PM
(@rhino5083)

What up everyone! I'm in Parker, CO would love to get a group together and explore the strange. I'm tired of getting twisted looks from my friends who can't wrap their heads around some of these ideas. 420 Friendly!

Posted : August 19, 2018 9:20 PM
(@brookee2025)

I live in Montrose, CO. Hoping to find others on the Western Slope!

Posted : October 2, 2022 8:43 PM
AgoraVera reacted
Aye Ron
(@ayeronthc)

@antayat

Colorado springs as well. Always looking to find fellow searchers of knowledge and could use a receptive mind to get feedback on my research. 

Posted : October 9, 2022 12:43 AM
Reid Livesey
(@reido)

Out here in Golden, CO looking to find the others...

Posted : October 12, 2022 2:48 AM
AgoraVera
(@agora-vera)

Hi @brookee2025!  We are in Hotchkiss but come to Montrose fairly regularly.

Posted : February 13, 2023 11:54 PM
(@brookee2025)

@agora-vera Awesome! My husband and I have been meeting so many people from the Hotchkiss/Paonia area recently! We would love to connect! Let's talk more somewhere else, maybe through text or messenger?

This post was modified 1 year ago by brookee2025

Posted : February 14, 2023 2:05 AM
(@brookee2025)

Hi I don't know how I forgot to respond to this. I would still love to talk more somewhere! 

Posted : October 17, 2023 2:56 AM
Share: