Clear all

David Seaman - Pizzagate

16 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@thekiller151)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Have any of you been following Davids youtube channel? Shit's getting real for him. He's all but daring them to kill him. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Pizzagate. Are the California arrests related to Pizzagate? Are the high level arrests coming? What about the DHS video with the pizzagate related predictive programming? What's up with Ben Swann? David seems to be placing all Bets that Trump is going to bring Pizzagate down. Most of us around here I would guess are not so optimistic.

This is especially interesting to me because I have followed David Seaman for a few years. I followed his podcast, and that's where I heard about Greg and The Higherside Chat's. Back in those days he was talking about the Drone program nonstop, and then Bitcoin. I got into Bitcoin fairly early because of his coverage. People say he came out of nowhere with Pizzagate, but that's not the case. It's fascinating to watch him wake up to some of this stuff (He just did a video on the mandela effect). A few years ago he scoffed at the idea that 911 was an inside job. It was frustrating to listen to because I knew he would come to the right conclusion if he took a look at it.

It seems to me that things are reaching a boiling point, but I may just be living in a Pizzagate bubble. Is this a big enough scandal to warrant the big end game disclosure false flag? Is it just a Psyop? Will it just fizzle out?

Posted : February 8, 2017 1:19 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

here's an entire thread on voat about him.
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650713

Posted : February 22, 2017 6:38 PM
(@awesomewillett)

Eh, I think people are to caught up in the thought that everyone/everything is a conspiracy..i.e Alex Jones, David Seaman etc. that they don't take the time to look at the rabbit hole said person's opened up. I think we as a community need to take the time and realize what these supposed "shills" are doing for us as a whole and broadening the scope of people actually getting involved in the movement.

Is Alex Jones a government shill getting a direct narrative to spoonfeed the people who pay attention to him? Maybe, but he also gets over 1+ million views/ listeners per week with all his different media outlets, which in turn opens up other people's will to do their due diligence and research on the topics he's being controlled to release.

The same goes for David Seaman, even if he is a shshill, he has opened up one giant worm-hole for others to crawl through and wake up others that, without him, would probably never have even come to this material on their own.

To your point, I do believe "pizzagate" is a very real thing, and possibly the sickest thing to ever come across the desk of the MSM. I unfortunately don't think anything will come about to any of the upper echelon figures involved. I personally believe people in the highest forms of power are probably the guiltiest of all and will find a way to pin their crimes in people lower on the totem pole. Which is quite sad because I just watched something involving Haiti, Benghazi, and the Clinton's running the biggest human trafficking rings in the world, which I don't doubt one bit.

Posted : February 26, 2017 4:40 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

cobrashark7 wrote: ...possibly the sickest thing to ever come across the desk of the MSM. I unfortunately don't think anything will come about to any of the upper echelon figures involved.

What does Zbigniew's daughter, Mika Brezinski, over at the MSNBC desk, have to tell us about the upper echelon's risks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opf9uUmiyQI

cobrashark7 wrote: ...I think people are to caught up in the thought that everyone/everything is a conspiracy...

You might be surprised to learn how far it reaches.

Posted : February 26, 2017 3:58 PM
(@awesomewillett)

I agree totally, I'm not saying I'm a fan of Trump, but he must be doing something right for every media outlet on mainstream television to berate and manipulate everything that comes out of his team's mouth. Yet it makes you wonder why they selected him to be the spokesman of America if there isn't some sort of devilish deed in the works...mass hysteria, race wars, or maybe just a plot to kill the Republican Party since no-one wants to admit they're for him now.

Posted : February 27, 2017 2:05 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

cobrashark7 wrote: Which is quite sad because I just watched something involving Haiti, Benghazi, and the Clinton's running the biggest human trafficking rings in the world, which I don't doubt one bit.

Which is why it's quite promising when Trump recently said he's going to "end" human trafficking in America.

He seems to say all the right things. Dog-whistling conspiracy theorists daily. But whether he can actually get anything done is another story entirely. I honestly don't know how he's still alive.

Posted : February 27, 2017 7:31 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Don't kill him! I could not stomach Donald Trump being eulogized as a martyr.

Posted : February 27, 2017 5:18 PM
trished40
(@trished40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:16 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Interesting. Watched and filed away.

Posted : February 28, 2017 12:17 AM
(@awesomewillett)

Interesting read here...

http://www.independenceday.pro/george-h-w-bush-pedophile-sex-ring-and-blackmail-of-congress/

Posted : February 28, 2017 12:31 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

trished40 wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

Who Ian this lift the veil guy? I've never seen his stuff before. Any good? Any particularly big stories?

Posted : February 28, 2017 1:39 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

cobrashark7 wrote: Interesting read here...

http://www.independenceday.pro/george-h-w-bush-pedophile-sex-ring-and-blackmail-of-congress/

It's interesting to note that the Stew Webb article has disappeared from VeteransToday.com where I believe I just saw it within the past couple months.

Posted : February 28, 2017 5:25 PM
(@mrroots)

Greg,
I've been meaning to post this, but during your interview with David, you talking about the "unfortunate" location of a Sherwin Williams paint store between Comet Pizza and the other Pedo pizza place. Before you disregard Sherwin-Williams, take a good look at their logo and motto. Could be nothing, but isn't *red* paint covering the world a bit Satanic? I wonder what's in their basement?...

Posted : March 1, 2017 4:39 AM
RebelSkum
(@rebelskum)
Member Moderator Registered

mrroots wrote: Greg,
I've been meaning to post this, but during your interview with David, you talking about the "unfortunate" location of a Sherwin Williams paint store between Comet Pizza and the other Pedo pizza place. Before you disregard Sherwin-Williams, take a good look at their logo and motto. Could be nothing, but isn't *red* paint covering the world a bit Satanic? I wonder what's in their basement?...

Sherwin-Williams + DuPont + DARPA = there's paint conspiracy in there somewhere and this guy knows it :p

If you take that logo completely out of context and without the preconception that it's for a paint company it does look pretty ominous.

Posted : March 2, 2017 5:05 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

One might study the history of the Mary Carter Paint Co. if it's a given that being a paint company gives anything a free pass.

Posted : March 2, 2017 4:52 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: