Clear all

Minnesota

12 Posts
12 Users
2 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:08 PM
(@squidmark6)

Hello Minnesoootans!

I, too, live in this beautiful state of Minnesota. The sky tinted water state is amazing once you start peeling back the layers and looking at the native history that permeates this land. It is shocking what has happened and continues to happen to the native culture. We are losing the very essence of life as natives are being decimated by drugs, alcohol, abuse and a general lack of respect. Anyway, I would like to connect to like-minded people who feel, know, sense and intuit what many of the speakers have to say that may be the truth or, at least, approach the truth versus what we hear and see in the mainstream press.

Minnesotans, give a shout back when you can!

Regards,

Squidmark

Posted : August 12, 2016 3:48 AM
(@dumbox97)

I'm from Minnesota as well. Good to see some others.

Posted : May 2, 2017 10:23 PM
(@hellostarfish)

Duluthian here. Betchyer cold just thinking about it.

Posted : May 10, 2017 1:56 PM
MitchctiM reacted
(@sarabug)

Another fellow Minnesotan.

Posted : May 14, 2017 3:47 AM
(@joshhinnenkamp)
Eminent Member

Hey everyone. Another minnesotan (minneapolis) on board.

Posted : April 5, 2018 4:18 AM
(@putridgospel)

Minneapolis here! How are you guys!

Posted : December 18, 2019 2:12 AM
(@rachelanna)

Born and raised Minnesotan here!

Posted : June 7, 2021 9:31 PM
(@beast)

Oh yeah you betcha. Just gonna soda ''pop'' in and say hi, then say goodbye three times in three different rooms as we navigate towards the door for an hour. Then 5 more minutes standing by the vehicle. Don't cha know. 

Posted : June 24, 2023 6:45 AM
(@suki2029)

Just moved to Stillwater!  Don't know many people yet so if there's ever a meet up I'd love to go!

Posted : August 27, 2023 12:25 AM
Lizlum reacted
(@lizlum)

Hello from Minnesota- northeast corner of the twin cities,  new to the forum. Glad to see other Minnesotans, would love a meetup!

Posted : January 17, 2024 6:27 AM
(@mitchctim)

New member, longtime first hour free-loader. Based in western Mn, an hour west of Alexandria. 

Posted : January 29, 2024 4:54 PM
Share: